KC and Gabby Concepcion, REVEAL ALL sa kanilang FIRST ONE-ON-ONE! Abangan sa SImply KC, this Thursday and Friday na! (click here for more photos)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bilang isang viewer and showbiz fan, masasabi ko talagang hinding hindi dapat palampasin ang paghaharap nina KC and her Papa Gabby sa Simply KC Thursday and Friday this week. Lahat ng issues nila mula nung umalis si Gabby, nagkita silang muli at naging close, hanggang sa mga bagay-bagay concerning KC's mom - the Megastar Sharon Cuneta... dito niyo unang maririnig-malalaman, exclusive! May bonus pa, dahil while taping, nasa studio rin ang present wife ni Gabby na si Genevieve "Ginbee" Gonzales and his daughter Samantha Alexis or Sam-Sam, at enjoy na enjoy silang pinapanood ang super simple at totoong usapan ng mag-amang 13 years pinaglayo ng tadhana. Nakakatuwa rin to see KC na super close sa mag-ina! Kaya naku... ang laki ng mami-miss niyo pag hindi niyo 'to napanood! Simply KC, weekdays, 9:45am. And syempre po, I'll  Be There from Star Cinema, showing na on June 16!

22 comments:

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 2:11 AM

cant wait for kc's movie with her papa...thanks darla....and good job on SimplyKC...you guys have a great show!!!

❤ ❛ABS-CBN's PRETTIEST❜ ❤ June 2, 2010 at 2:19 AM

wow thank you so much! you inspire us!

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 2:20 AM

Sobrang hinihintay ko itong movie nila. nakuh ako forsure hinding hindi ko kakalimutan manood record ko pa nga sa tfc ko. I love KC so much. Sobrang bait.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 2:32 AM

thanks darla, wow, can't wait for this episode...galing nyu guys...napakaganda ng show...i luv it...love kace and her papa so much.im sure grabe ang magiging iyak ko nito.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Yes sa livestreaming pa nga. I haven't missed a show so far. Galing nang Simply KC. Can't wait for the promotions of I'll be there to start full speed. I'll be looking forward to all their TV guestings! I love you Kace!

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 3:12 AM

ABS-CBN indeed made the right decision to give KC her own show, a show that is pefectly hers - the concept, tone, mood, energy, content is truly KC... what a great all around artist!

Simply KC has become appointment viewing for me. Because of KC and her shows (including The Buzz) I continued my subscription to TFC, knowing that I only subscribed because of Lovers In Paris.

Congratulations to KC and the entire production and creative team of Simply KC! May you continue the energy and vibe to keep the show going. This show brings the network to a whole different level in terms of programming. More importantly, a huge credit goes to the artist & lead star, for it is up to the artist to carry the entire show.

More successes to KC & team and hope that ABS-CBN continues to invest and venture on "worthy" and "rare" talents like KC, as well as on original programming that viewers and advertisers embrace.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I cannot wait to see the Gabby & KC episodes...one that is real and one that people can truly relate to. This specific episodes bring one-of-a kind content that no other show can provide...

Congratulations to KC and the production team for a great, great show. Because of KC, I have decided to renew my subscription to TFC.

❤ ❛ABS-CBN's PRETTIEST❜ ❤ June 2, 2010 at 3:20 AM

thank you so much guys! i promise i am relaying your messages to kc. maybe she's reading them here also.

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM

COngrats to the SIMPLY KC Team for coming up with a wonderful show. This is truly an inspiring show. I always look forward to watching it on TFC when i get home from work.

More power to KC and staff and crew of SIMPLY KC. You guys are doing a great job. All the best

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 5:31 AM

My weekdays are not complete without watching Simply KC. SIMPLY KC is SIMPLY the BEST.
COngrats to everyone behind the SIMPLY KC show

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM

Hala ang walang kupas na ka-gwapuhan. Kaya lang ako watch ng KTM ay because of gabby!!! Ganda ni kc wag lang mamana katabaan ni mother oks na. Hahaha kasi ako namana ko ay ano ba yan. Love you darla!!!

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 7:26 AM

Kc simply the Best... All around artist so multi-talented. Love her. Can't get enough Simply Kc. What will be my morning Seeing the beauty of Simply Kc 1. Make us alert and alive waking up 2. making us so inspired and more love in our hearts.... etc....

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 9:08 AM

I will surely watch "I'll be there" when it hits the big screen. I hope it has an international screening. I also make is a point to watch "Simply KC" which I haven't missed since day 1. Congratulations, KC! You're the best!

TFC Subscriber/KC Admirer

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

todays ep with bianca was one of the best episodes so far!!! thanks...more of those kakaibang adventures for kc...and yes have her do it with the guest para mas masaya!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Thanks! Darla, I hope Kc and Gabby come here sa US during the movie showing. Dito sa Horton Plaza o sa Cerritos Mall. Love love the pictures of mag-ama, they are really beautiful people.

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I truly enjoyed Simply KC this morning with Bianca G. as guest Very interesting ang topic. I know who their common denominator is - it's Lino Cayetano, the good-looking director (thank God he chopped his hair!) who is now rumored to be the boyfriend of Carmen Soo. I must say he has good taste! Way to go KC! When are you having Piolo as guest? Soon I hope!

Vancouver, Canada

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Nakakatuwa ang bago mong TV show, KC. Congratulations! Enjoy na enjoy ako sa Simply KC.
Problema lang, masyado ka na yatang busy baka wala ka ng time para kay PJ. Sana pagsamahin uli kayo sa isang movie or teleserye. I miss your team-up so much. Darla, paki sabi naman sa ABS CBN ang request ko. Maraming salamat!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM

wow! dami talagang nag eenjoy another variety of talk show that are very new and creatively made just for KC bcoz her personality fits into it.... were too proud to say that u make the showbiz industry something to admire the stars living as an ordinary pipol doing things that we can relate too...

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM

hi darla! di masyadong halatang love u si KC & Gabby ah buong page ng blog u pics/comments ang meron... thank u

Ma Carla Angela June 4, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Hi! nakakatuwa naman tong episode na to at silang mag daddy :) I really love this show kase very refreshing and bagay sa timeslot :) Hopefully, i-guest niyo din si Enchong Dee sa Simply KC and The Buzz KCX lalu na these days na very successful yung mga nangyayari sa kanya like yung event niya sa Glorietta, yung magandang article niya sa Phil Star and Manila Bulletin, MVP siya sa UAAP and 300,000 fans sa FB :) For his generation kase role model talaga siya and nakaka inspire :) Thanks you so much and more power. Will continue supportinh your shows! :)

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 4:06 AM

Amaaaaazing episode! This episode is a keeper, truly one of a kind...! Episodes like these truly contribute to what makes "Simply KC" (the program) very unique.

This is a show is entertaining, heart warming, positive, and most especially, a program that has content that everyone can relate to.

KC is a true, talented and rare artist! I hope KC and the production team continues the energy and creativity to keep the positive vibe going.

Congratulations to ABS CBN for a wonderful show like "Simply KC"!

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 6:17 AM

To Abs-Cbn Management
thank you for giving KC a show like this
To staff and crew of Simply KC congrats