EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS! Maki-tour na sa PENTHOUSE ni Billy Crawford!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Before ang cyber tour, gusto ko munang mag-thank you kay Billy Crawford for allowing me to post these photos here. Syempre thanks din Nikki Gil! So game, akyat na tayo sa 38th floor - the top floor - ng isa sa mga buildings sa Eastwood, sa tapat ng Holy Family Chapel... sa penthouse ni Billy!

Text DARLA ON to 2366!

Click here for more photos!

35 comments:

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 12:39 AM

nice place. so clean and organized. :)

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 5:26 AM

nice ceiling....pati yung mga unique na carpets nya..nice...parang ngtour ako sa isang contemporary design home center....

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Super nice! :)

Anonymous,  October 25, 2011 at 2:57 PM

So neat and clean....Ang dami nyang Relo.. :)

Anonymous,  October 26, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Ang cute ng mga picture nila ni Nikki! Thanks Ms. Darla for posting. I've been waiting for those pics. :) Now, they're finally here! :D ..luv it! <3

Anonymous,  October 26, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Ang dami talagang kinikolekta ni idol!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2011 at 12:43 AM

I love your house, i think its too girly than manly.

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM

basta ako sa watches ako na inggit!! At syempre sa photo frames...pwede ako rin at c billy???joke!!

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Billy is surely an ideal boyfriend to many girls talaga. Sana makananap din ako ng aking Billy joe. <3 :)

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Guys, check this out: http://www.pep.ph/news/31573/nikki-gil-still-wears-purity-ring-after-three-year-relationship-with-billy-crawford

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Thank u for posting ms. Darla :)

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Mas maganda kung isama na din ni Billy si Nikki papunta ng France. At least hindi sila malulungkot at makakapag-tour pa sila together. Yan na siguro ang pinaka-magandang option para sa kanila.

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Bagay na bagay sina nikki & billy..sana magpakasal na sila :D

Anonymous,  October 28, 2011 at 3:06 AM

PETITION: Abs-Cbn, pls. make a movie for Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil this 2012!! It's what we've all been waiting for. Right now, I'm telling this to you..it's gonna be a blockbuster! We are still waiting and hoping. Do not dissapoint us fans again. They are the reason why we NILLY fans are watching ASAP Rocks it is because they are there. My blood is boiling everytime I didn't see them doing prods and spiels TOGETHER. Sometimes I just turn-off the TV or switchit to another channel whenever either Billy or Nikki is not there. Because as expected, we will not see any prods coming from them, together on that particular day. Wake up! it was like every Sunday we're expecting them to have prods together. But then again we saw nothing. So, how can we be satisfied if every Sunday our expectations just lead to dissapoinments? No need to say "sorry". We'll definitely know you're sorry if you grant the requests of their fans like me. It terribly hurt us everytime you didn't grant our requests.

Anonymous,  October 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Youre right! ganyan din ang nararamdaman ko. :|

Anonymous,  October 29, 2011 at 6:36 PM

NILLY couple, wish you all the best!
Magandang galimbawa kayo sa mga taong magkarelasyon. Super fan nyo ako.!!! :))

Anonymous,  October 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Sana may PBB celebrity edition tapos sumali doon sina ate Nikki & kuya Billy.

Anonymous,  October 29, 2011 at 10:10 PM

ang gondo naman ng penthouse ni billy my ultimate crush~!

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 12:37 AM

How sweet!... May picture pa talaga si Billy C. na kasama niya ang kanyang GF na si Nikki Gil sa sala at kuwarto niya. <3333

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM

Ate Darla Sauler, thanks po sa pag post ng mga pics ng house ni kuya Billy. Yan po ang matagal ko nang hinihintay.

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Pwede po ba ang next naman ay ang house ni ate Nikki?? Plssss... *___*

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Bonggacious ang house ni billY JoE ni nikki gil!

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Nice condo u got there!

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Btw, my favourite loveteam is no other than NILLY!!! ^^

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Worth it ang pagka-babae ko kung katulad ni billy crawford ang magiging boyfriend ko.

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 7:13 PM

kelan ifefeature ang house ni nikki gil?

whatsupmaj October 31, 2011 at 4:01 AM

Wow, thank you for posting the pictures. I love it how child at heart he is. It was obvious na madami ang shoes, clothes and watches. An everyday performer can't always recycle stuff! I love all his comic statues. Para lang museum! Sana one day, mafeature din house ni Ms. Nikki. I wonder if she still lives in the same house with a pool in her living room! Peg ko ang ganun, pag nagka house ako one day. :-D

I am excited for Billy and his France career, I get to finally see a different kind of Billy Crawford! And even live!

Thanks again, Darla!

Anonymous,  November 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM

About Nikki Gil & Billy Crawford
♡ -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ♡
I love the way how they handle their relationship. They handle it in a smart and mature way unlike other celebrity real-life couples. That's why I love NILLY very much. They are also my favorite couple in showbiz. As a fan, you can assure that they are both happy and their relationship is staying very strong. ♥♥

Anonymous,  November 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM

I just wanna say.. I'm so hungry to see NILLY doing more PDA or "Public Display of Affection". I want them to be as sweet as they are offcam when they are on TV. It's not only me that is suggesting this. But also my friends and other fans too. The only people that can grant this wish are no other than Billy and Nikki. So, guys..please!! xO '.'

Anonymous,  November 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM

This is a "must watch": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekicBB1MTI&feature=related <3

Anonymous,  August 9, 2013 at 4:32 AM

grbe so nice and wonderful..alaga tlg.nkikita how so amazing c billy.we hope at the end kau tlg ni nikky sa isat isa.one of a kind cya..a beautiful woman inside and out.mhl nya sobra billy..

Anonymous,  August 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM

ganda super ng place ni billy.we hope magkabalikan kau ni nikky.only nikki ang dpt mksma ni billy sa penthouse nya

Anonymous,  August 9, 2013 at 5:06 PM

sn bumalik n agad billy and fixed thngs about their relationshp.dong gve up.gve a second chance..love cnt wait.true love.nikki gil nd billy joe crawford masaya lht pg nd d end cla pdn.gnda plce billy..what a amazng persn u are espcly nikki

Anonymous,  January 14, 2014 at 3:45 PM

about collen and billy - Parang pag kain tikiman lang ganyan talaga sa 'showbiss'parang ferrizwheel doon lang umiikot,sana medyo magtagal naman,kc c Colleen madali lagi ang relasyon pang tatlo na yan,ang nakakatuwa lang ang dali daling mg move on ni Colleen??