EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS : KC Concepcion's home sweet home!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Finally! Thanks bebe for saying yes sa pagpopost ko ng photos ng  petit palais mo here. Love yah!

CLICK HERE for 50+ more photos! And text DARLA ON to 2366!

32 comments:

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Thank you darla for posting kc's condo. I have been waiting for this for so long. All I can say is WOW!!!! I love everything in her condo and those piling of Hermes boxes I want!!!! It's so kc... Classic Abd very stylish.

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I was able to see her interview and saw her house in KrisTV, and i can say, its one of your best home celebrity features. I love the interview coz every item in her place ,may story and she really knows the details,..i became her fan then, she is really a smart and no nonsense woman. Very indepent and at the same time, humble pa rin.. oh well, i truly sound like a fan na , haha ..

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM

been waiting for this Ms. Darla.. since nung interview, but thanks for these pics, although i bought the YES! mag na , i still look forward sa blog mo. I like KC simple because , she's worthy to be admired, smart, articulate, humble , elegante , may class, and all of these makikita mo sa house nya

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Thank you so much Darla. I super love KC, she's very classy in her choice of things. Eversince, sosyal na talaga sya. That's why her condo is very class and it reflects who she is.

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Gosh, I super love her house! Very KC! Very classy!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Thank you so much Darla for all the photos! I really love it when it was featured on KrisTV! She knows all the details of her house and everything has a story! Such a smart, intelligent and classy woman! All her things are very classy! Very KC!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Love her house, love KC! Thank you Darla!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM

thanks darla!!!soo simple yet soo classy ur petit palais kc!!!super likeyou kc!!!

nica nicx,  September 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM

GREAT jOb! I really admire KC..tnx for sharing a little sneak-peak into her shell.. she got a nice condo! :)

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Wow, thanks Darla for the pics! Love her condo so light and very easy on the eyes! Classy talaga!

Anonymous,  September 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Anonymous,  September 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM

sana naman ipakita ni Ms. KC yung college diploma and annual/graduation photo niya to her fans like me, kasi diba for us Filipinos achievement yung maka-graduate ka ng college & especially siya sa France pa nag-aral. I'm one of her millions of fans & it would be such a treat kung ipakita niya yung college diploma niya. We love you Ms. KC!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

great feature on a very posh and elegant home of someone who truly defines class in everything she does and says!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

She has good taste!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Nice one Darla! Beautiful house KC!!!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Thank you for posting these photos..what an elegant home befitting a classy lady!

Anonymous,  October 1, 2012 at 2:23 AM

wow, she's obsessed with herself..all those pictures of her

Anonymous,  October 1, 2012 at 3:43 AM

haha ikaw oct 1 na nag comment, either inggit much ka dahil cannot afford ka to own a condo/house pra paglagyan mo ng pictures mo o dahil layasan ka ng mga alaga mo! na mga daga! lols....

Love love KC :)

Anonymous,  October 1, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Super ganda and super mabango and neat:)))

Anonymous,  October 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM

All I can say is WOW! it's an artsy, classy, elegant, sophisticated condo. i so love the details and functionality of her space. Bashers will really go crazy seeing this for sure lol. Go KC! your a good role model! Ignore the insecure haters. keep it up, we love you!

Anonymous,  October 2, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Eh ano naman sayo kung i-display niya mga pics niya bahay naman niya yon at kahit buong bahay pa lagyan ni KC ng litrato niya baka pati mga daga humanga pa sa kanya. Eh ikaw Oct 1 baka matakot lang ang daga sayo. Pasimple ka pa tono ng pananalita mo napaka bitter na..Hay naku atupagin mo nalang trabaho mo at pamilya!

Anonymous,  October 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Thank you Ms. Darla for posting these pictures...WOw! beautiful, elegant and very organize. It reflects her personality....I love KC very much..humble and simple...

Anonymous,  October 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

ang ganda naman ng bahay ni Ms. KC love it! nice pics Ms. Darla thanks for posting :))

Anonymous,  October 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Very Classy, and simple and elegant, mukhang expensive alam mong pinagisipan ang bawat gamit.

Anonymous,  October 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM

WOW SUPER GANDA "KC" SUPER CLASSY AT ELEGANT AT VERY HUMBLE PA LAHAT PARANG NASA IYO NA ANG LAHAT....

Anonymous,  October 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM

It's amazing, just as she is. She truly deserved to be proud of her home for she had worked hard to get her dream home. No wonder a lot of people are so bitter because they can never ever have what you have and will have in life for you truly deserved them all. And for the person who commented non sense here, if you don't like her, don't waste your time and energy on her, you are nothing compared to what/who she is and what/who she will become even more. KC, keep inspiring people for simply being YOU and let those bitter people live their very pathetic life. We are here to support you in everything you do..

Anonymous,  October 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

miss Darla,thank you for this pictures of kc's condo,kahit napanood ko na siya sa Kris tv iba pa rin yung ganito,thanks and i hope more pics pa of Kc...i really love and like her,i wish mag guest host siya sa kris tv kahit ilang months lang di ba para masaya ang morning namin,thanks again and more power

Anonymous,  August 9, 2013 at 4:01 AM

thank you for sharing:)am a fan of KC fm California:)

Anonymous,  October 11, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Very contempory and some vintage.simply elegant just like her!!!!!! Thanks darla for job well done....

Anonymous,  November 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I haven't watched the episode but thank you Darla for posting these pictures. As i read all the comments here, I understood that everything in the house has its own story. I admire her for being so smart and intelligent and for keeping all her memories intact to create a beautiful, neat and classy condominium. I am a fan of her Mom that's why I also like KC from the very start I saw her when was she still little and up to this moment. I've been following her life, love life, her achievements etc. whenever I possibly could. *** With love from Toronto, Canada ***

Anonymous,  December 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Thanks darla......wow, nice condo,hope mine too will be same as hers but I dnt think so cz it's expensive can't afford. Hehehe. I salute u kc,ure sooo humble like ur mom the megastar.

Anonymous,  June 28, 2014 at 2:19 AM

I luv it girlyyyy style....everything in her condo...