"I love you Mama always and forever," Kim Chiu bids goodbye to mom Louella Chiu

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Kanina ay dinala na sa kanyang huling hantungan ang ina ni Kim Chiu na si Louella Yap Chiu. Nasa libing si Kim, ang kanyang mga kapatid at ang kanilang ama. Based sa posts ni Maria Gimenez (@kimximar on Twitter) ay grabe raw ang hagulgol ni Kim habang inililibing ang kanyang ina. Here are some photos that she posted.

Earlier today naman ay nagpost ng kanyang pamamaalam sa ina si Kim sa kanyang Instagram account.

"We may not have the chance to see each others faces , to talk about random things, to share my secrets to you, to have a mother/daughter bonding that i've been longing for so long but after everything that has happened im still thankful to God that i saw you before you left even if you didnt see me i know in my heart you heard me. I just hold on to the thought that you are now in a better place where there is no more pain and suffering. I love you mama always and forever."

CLICK HERE for the other photos from the burial.

31 comments:

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Aawwww nakakaiyak :(

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM

It breaks my heart seeing Kim like that. I love you Kim. I will always be here to support you. I love you eversince pbb, ang promise to love you forever.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM

nakaka iyak naman ,ganyan din kc ako sa magulang pero sana malaalagan ko muna sila bago lahat,nghihinayang lang ako sana kim noon mo pa inalagaan ang mama mo,ako pag uwi ko yan ang gagawin ko dahil since 13 years ay hindi ako nakikipag comunicate dahil pareho tayo ng buhay na pinabayaan ng magulang.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Stay strong and keep your faith kim.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I felt your pain kimmy:(((

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Paano naman aalagaan ni Kim ang hindi nagpapakita. Pero naiintindihan ko ang mommy ni Kim why sya nagtatago sa Pamilya nya. She has her reasons, na di na kainlangan pa ungkatin. Ang importante kahit sa huling sandali naalagaan sya ni Kim sa hospital kahit sandali lang.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM

kim pareho tayo hndi ako inaalagaan ng magulang ko hanggang ngaun.pero hndi ako ng tanim ng galit dhil mama ko parin sya.pag uwe ko sa amin sabihin ko sa mama ko na mahal na mahal ko sya.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Be strong kim.There is only one thing that can comfort you when everything seems to fall..PRAYER

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM

WE LOVE YOU KIM, be strong i know you can make it, God is always there for you, me and all your fans will always be there to support you...

jennifer cubelo June 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM

sobrang sakit talaga mawalan ng mahal mo sa buhay lalo na't hindi mo na ito makikita pa habambuhay.. :(

Mathias,  June 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Kim, take heart, God knows best, i pray that God give you the fortitude to bear the lost.
All your fans in Nigeria love.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

so sad. :( but that's life. be strong po.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 9:00 PM

KakaiYak naman :((

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

be strong kim.. we love you!

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM

We love you kim, be strong and have faith in god

Stefi Diaz June 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Stay strong Kimmy! Your mom is w/ God now. She's in a better place now. Physically, you may not see her anymore but she will always be in your heart. Our prayers are w/ you and your family. #YouAreLovedKIMCHIU

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM

always be strong no matter what happen Kimmy.....their are thousands of people never get tired of loving you and always to support you....remember... their is a rainbow after the storm...
god bless

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Be strong Kim.. Your mother are in the hands na ni God. I know your mother loved you and I know you love her very much.. Everything happens have the reason and purpose..:)

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM

hours in a week of care giving to your mom, surely is not enough to let her know how much you missed and loved her. God indeed has a reason why He let it happen, we also know that it is a cycle of life, whenever there is a beginning it has also its ending. Consider it a blessing instead of burden, your mom is finally home, with her creator. Somebody up there is watching you... Keep the faith kimmy, God loves you and your family <3

Anonymous,  June 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

stay strong kimmy kaya mo yan idol kim....god wd u always to guide u in d ryt way of ur life.. godbless u luv yahhh idol forever

Anonymous,  June 30, 2013 at 3:48 AM

i dont understand why merong mga taong nagsasabi hindi nya inalagaan mom nya nung nabubuhay pa to. eh hindi nga nya nakasama to eh, hndi nagpapakita. ngayon lang nung nsa ospital na at coma na. kim is a good daughter, she missed her mom very much. she loves her. kawawa nga at ngayon lng nya nakita na coma na. it must be very painful to her, more than anyone else. stay strong kimmy! we love you!

Bee Tee Chua June 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM

It is easy to put the blame on Kim. But to those bashers/haters, were u privy to their family relationships? How can u take care of a parent who abandoned u? Everyone is well aware that Kim's mom was never there as they were growing up. I am even amazed that Kim shared this bit of info. As a Chinoy, I can say that most of us wants a low profile life. We are not prone to broadcast any family matters, more so dirty linens or issues of the family to the entire world. So pls stop judging Kim. By all accounts she did her part as any good daughter would do. And for whatever reasons her mom had for not being present, especially in their formative years, should be respected by all. It's none of anyone's business but theirs, the Chiu family. It is not all bed of roses when u r married & have children. I feel empathy for her mom. She must have been at wit's end having 5 children & had a rocky marriage. At least, I admire her mom for having the strength to suffer in silence & leave Kim alone when she got famous. Unlike some parents who abandon their children, then suddenly appear in their lives once they become famous. It breaks my heart that up to the end the mother chose not to disturb Kim & her siblings. That is a big sacrifice on her mom's part. That shows class in itself. She may not be the best mother, but she had dignity, at least. Mrs, Louella Yap, may u rest in peace, For sure Mama Mary & the Lord, Jesus Christ welcomed u in heaven. The priest was right, Kim, your mom needs your forgiveness and I am sure you have done that. Remember Kim, you are well loved by Chinoys & Filipinos alike. You are very blessed, so keep on praying & praising the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Kim, every time I read your instagram post, I cry. My mom just passed away last December, I feel your pain. Whatever family issues you have, why, what or how, is not our business. It is private. I hope the bashers stopped and just look at themselves. No matter what is, I will always be your fan and my love for you is unconditional.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Be strong, God is good and I know that you have a strong faith. There are things that happen that sometimes we don't understand, but later on we will. As long as we have faith,just pray to God to help us with our unbelief. Take care always. I will pray for you and your family to overcome the pain.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM

my condolences kim chui....keep on praying may god comfort and bless ur family always...

Anonymous,  June 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM

my condolences kim...may God bless your family always..RIP to your mom..

Anonymous,  July 1, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Love you Kim,alam namin mabuti at mabait kang anak.God bless you always:-)

Anonymous,  July 1, 2013 at 5:56 AM

indeed!!
you nailed it!!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM

msasabi ko lng ung letter sender sa fp at ung may ari ng blog, sana lng di kyo mamatayan!!

Anonymous,  July 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM

alam mo ba maninira ba kung gaano kasakit mamatayan?wla ka cgurong puso!kung sino man ung gumawa at sumira kay kim sa blog makunsensya ka sana!kpal ng mukha mo para makasabi ka ng ganyan.kaw kaya siraan!bakit kilala mo ba si kim? di sya ganong tao. tandaan mo maninira ina nya yun hindi aso hindi isda kaya masasaktan din sya sana naman ma konsensya ka sa sinabi mo!wala kang karapatan para mamira cguro may umutos sayo!
pero idol wag ka sanang sumuko ,be strong
-jeo lucero